Saturday, October 16, 2010

And now, a song

My Car (A country song to sing in the parking lot at the Walmarts. Hit single for the up and coming band, Herp Herp and the Derps.)

My car, my car
Oh where'd I park my car
Hope it's not too far.
Oh where'd I park my car?

Could be to the left
Could be to the right
Maybe on the moon
Loooong out of sight.

Behind that truck
Or under that van
If I have any luck
I might get a tan-

Lookin' fer
My car ooo ooo
My car
Where is that darn car?
Where'd I park my car?

Did it vanish in the air,
Like Heromine's underwear?
Coulda climbed a tree
Or sunk deep into the sea.

Coulda gone to the gym
It was lookin' kinda thin.
Sure it might turn white
Cause it had a little fright.

Maybe it ran away
Like a needle in the hay.
If I had less pride
I'd ask a girl for a ride-

Ooo ooo to my car
Ooo ooo to my car
I bet it's really far
Oh so very far...

Well golly gee!
Look out, there she be.
There is my car
In plain sight to see.
Aww I feel so silly
To walk so very far,
When all along
Here was my car.

Ooo ooo found my car
Ooo here is my car!
Here it is
Right in front of me.
No more walking
No more mystery!

But hold a minute,
Now just where are my keys?


1 comment:

  1. oh, my. it shall be a joy to follow your blog. i can see you dancing, still. you performance artist you.

    t.j.

    ReplyDelete